Housing association issues
Apartment Ownership and Apartment Associations Act - abbreviation KrtS entered into force on 1 January 2018. This law regulates all legal relations related to apartment ownership.
All apartment properties are managed in the form of an independent legal entity - apartment association (KÜ).
We advise on all issues related to the legal aspects of the activities of apartment associations.
- Formation of apartment ownership and apartment association;
- Relations between apartment owners and apartment owner's obligations;
- Preparation of UA documents, including amendment and correction of the articles of association;
- Questions related to the conduct of the general meeting and the work of the Board of KÜ;
- KÜ governance, ruler and house administration;
- Apartment association property and accounting, reporting;
- Termination of apartment ownership and apartment association;
- How to solve debt problems?
- Representation in court proceedings.